There are four important factors for good wash performance in all areas of your dishwasher:
- Loading the dishes correctly
- Water temperature of the machine
- Detergent and Rinse aid
- Water inlet pressure
- Quality of water
Loading of dishes
Use Correct Rack
- The glass rack is for glasses.
- The peg rack is for plates, trays thalis etc.
- The flatware rack is for cutlery, large bowls etc.
- All items should be placed facing down so that no water is collected during washing process, plates should be placed inclined facing up.
- The entering water must be at least 20 degrees Celsius and not more than 60 degrees Celsius.
- The wash temperature of the machine is 60 – 65 deg. C
- The final rinse temperature of the machine is 82 – 87 deg. C
Detergent and Rinse aid
- It is important to use the correct type of detergent
- Use detergents meant for commercial dishwasher application only.
- Washmatic recommends Washmate Plus detergent and Rinsemate Ultra rinse agent
- Rinse agents helps water to sheet off glass and dinnerware which prevents spotting and improves overall drying performance.
Water inlet pressure
The water inlet pressure should be 2 – 4 bar (dynamic pressure)
Quality of water
The water used for dish washing should be of potable quality with hardness less that 40 Mg